3/12/09

Faith's Newest Fascination

Faith has been playing in her exersaucer that her Aunt Chasity got her. This is fairly new for her, and she still can't quite touch the floor with her feet...but Faith is loving making the little toys make noise. She really is putting two and two together and is learning to work those arms and hands.

Also new, is the ability to "sit" in the bumbo chair. I have it on the counter in the kitchen, and Faith helps me wash bottles, do dishes, cook, etc. She tires pretty easily, and it's funny because she starts what her daddy calls her "gangsta lean" as she slumps sideways in the bumbo.

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog. Hannah changed my life and the lives of so many of my friends..and we never met her. She was my neice Sophie's babysitter when my sister and bil lived in MC last year. (My sister is Misti Strasner, her husband Jerry coached Magnet Cove girls and Hannah was his manager.) May God continue to be with your family.

    ReplyDelete