11/16/09

Opening Weekend at the Farm


Here is our future little deer hunter! Notice the boots courtesy of Uncle Sully and Aunt Maria. Her outfit is complete with pink camo pants (hard to see here) and a pink camo hat that her dad got her that has a pic of a little deer and says "I'm aDOEable." You might be wandering what it is that has her attention. Well, she is witnessing her first deer skinning. She was fascinated with the entire experience!

This particular night, I went hunting with Bubba, and Faith stayed at the house with Grandma. When we returned and knew that a deer had been taken, we picked Faith up and put her between us on the four wheeler (which she loved!) and rode over to where they were skinning.

Other firsts of the weekend included eating her first piece of mud and having brown slobber ooze out of her mouth as I wrestled her to take out the clump of mud!

Her daddy got an 8 point on Sunday, and I have a pic I will post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment