3/5/11

Changes

Some changes are coming to this blog. It's been on my heart for quite some time to write about much more than our precious child, Faith. Yes, she's the reason the blog was started, and time after time, I've held back my opinions in an effort to keep the tone's blog consistent. Inspired by my sisters-in-law, Jill and Lisa, I've decided to write about subjects with more depth. As Lisa states here, the blog should be a place to help document for your kids and grandkids to know just who you are and know more about your thoughts and your identity as God's child. Jill uses her blog as a combination of ministry and self-therapy as she writes about dealing with grief after my beautiful niece Hannah entered heaven at age 17. Worry not Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents, I'm probably going to do a better more consistent documentation of sweet Faith's developments as well. I know you all don't get to see her nearly enough! I've reached a place where I think blogging can help me in my spiritual growth to apply concepts from the Bible, church, family, and everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment